Afina collaborates technologically with its partners and end customers by providing highly qualified engineers to assist them in carrying out their projects in Information Technology. It has a technical team trained and certified directly with the vendor, whose skills are continuously updated offering flexible coverage and a personal service, filling customer needs.
Interventions executed by Afina includes various tasks such as consulting and technical advice, solutions deployment, production systems migration or the solutions setup and optimization. Here are some examples of Professional Services.
- Security policies design.
- Security audit, penetration test.
- Virtual Private Networks architecture design.
- Server virtualization architecture design.
- Backup and disaster recovery strategies design.
- Network traffic analysis, management and optimization.
- Database tuning.
- Open source solutions design.
- Web services and applications.
- Security applications consolidation.
- Applications traffic optimization networks.
- WiFi networks infrastructure and security.
- IP telephony and videoconferencing.
- Server and desktop virtualization.
- Development of Web applications and corporate portals.
- Iberoamerican projects.
- Solutions for perimeter and internal security.
- Content security products (antivirus, antispam, etc).
- Web content filtering solutions.
- Robust authentication and SSO.
- Virtual Private Networks (VPNs).
- Web traffic acceleration solutions, network optimization and traffic management.
- Virtualization solutions and storage systems.
- Backup systems, clusters and disaster recovery.
- Databases and open source platforms.
Afina Suscription Services are a set of modular services that helps to ensure the smooth functioning of their customers IT infrastructure. There are several contract types with diferent service levels that will let you to get the necessary support level for the project success and customer satisfaction. The Suscription Services are composed of four complementary service types, which may be available depending on country and the solutions:
- Support. Is the treatment of incidents reported by e-mail or by phone to solve problems in products meketed by Afina. The commitment and quality of engineering team trained by the vendor, and the vendor backing at a higer level of incident escalation, allows to assure the best answer level to incidents with effective solutions. There are 24x7 support options dependig on the region and product coverage.
- On-Site. It is the availability for a technician displacement to the customer premises to resolve problems or assist in delicate tasks such as upgrades and patching systems that are in production. Is the ideal support complement when a presential care level that gives the confidence of being able to diagnose and remedy problems quickly in complex environments is needed.
- Monitoring. It consists of 24x7 remote monitoring of critical devices and services through the Afina operations team and its monitoring platform. Detected anomalies are verified and reported to customer for treatment or leaded to the circuit of another subscription service such as remote management if it's hired. Afina monitoring gives customers peace of mind knowing that their critical services are monitored and may be properly diagnose the cause of the failure of one of them when there are several components involved.
- Remote management. With this service, Afina is responsible for remote management of devices such as firewalls, email security gateways, intrusion prevention systems and other kinds of servers. The Afina team responds to change requests by the customer, studies their feasibility and impact, apply, and finally check them. With Afina Remote Management, the customer can release resources of system, network and security administrators to devote them to higer level duties.